Buying or selling real estate? I'm here to help!
I live in the Edmonds Station/Highgate area of Burnaby, and service Burnaby and Metro Vancouver. I can help you buy or sell detached homes, townhomes, and condos for both personal home and investment property purposes.
- Master of Business Administration (Finance) - Simon Fraser University (SFU), 2002.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance, Minor: Publishing) - SFU, 2000.
- Diplome d'Etudes Collegiales (Applied Science) - Marianopolis College, 1995.
- Trading Services Applied Practice Course - University of British Columbia (UBC).
- Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course - UBC.
- Representing Buyers in the Sale of New Homes and Condominiums - Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV).
- Know Your Product - REBGV.
- Assignments of Contracts of Purchase and Sale - REBGV.
- Strata Fundamentals Part 2 - REBGV.
- Strata Fundamentals Part 1 - REBGV,.
- Introduction to the Principles of Commercial Leasing - REBGV.
- Hotel Strata Lots, Leased Land, Cooperatives and other Forms of Real Estate - REBGV.
Other relevant information:
- Born and raised in Canada.
- Resident of Metro Vancouver since 1995.
- Fluent in English and can speak French.
- Previous careers were in Corporate Finance and Retail Banking.